This changelog is specific to the manual & database specification only, not other site updates.
- Submission cards on user profiles now have direct links to the respective entry.
This is the initial release of the second version of the data management system and its accompanying manual. The new system is significantly easier to use than the first version. The scope of the manual has also expanded greatly from the original and is the point of reference for all users and moderators.
- Users can now track the status of their submissions in the new submissions tab of their profile.
- Character relation will now set Character on the opposite relation.
- Summary relation will now set Parent on the opposite relation
- Side Story relation will now set Parent on the opposite relation.
- Creating Characters, Voice Actors, Staff, and adding Banners are now done through the sub-pages of the anime and manga forms rather than a standalone submission.
- Parent relation can no longer be set.
- Light novel to manga adaptations that previously incorrectly used the Alternative relation will now use Adaptation and Source, being treated the same way as anime adaptations etc.
- Effect should be minimal as barely any users track Chinese or Korean web novels on this site, as much better alternatives are available. Professionally published manhua and manhwa are still allowed.
- The incorrect statement on the previous manual that extra chapters (such as certain prologues, epilogues, and .5's) are not included in the total chapter count has been removed.
- Effect should be minimal as they were still being included where correct.